I Have Been Vindicated Now That Buhari Has Returned - Lai Mohammed
Information and Culture Minister, Lai Mohammed has expressed that he has been vindicated with the arrival of President Muhammadu Buhari from London.
Buhari took off from London Saturday morning to come back to Nigeria following 100 days of treatment abroad.
Talking on NTA while sitting tight for the president's landing in the air terminal, the minister said there would be festivity at the home of each Nigerian over the recuperation of the president.
"Well , to state that i have been vindicated is putting it mildly. I am upbeat and I trust so is each Nigerian. There will be without a doubt festivity in the home of each Nigeria today," he said.
Inquired as to whether there will be any gathering to welcome the president, Mohammed playfully said ,
"I heard the NTA is arranging a gathering and we will go along with you all to celebrate."
No comments