US Couple See Jesus Christ In Their Daughter’s Ultrasound Photo
Source: DailyGossip
A couple in the United States have become internet sensation after claiming that they can see Jesus Christ watching over their child in a pregnancy ultrasound.
The couple in Pennsylvania said a man dressed in a robe with a crown of thorns is looking at their baby from the far left of the image.
The mother, Alicia Zeek while speaking to a local news station said;
“When they gave it to us, um, to me it’s Jesus,”
The couple’s previous son and daughter were both born with birth defects.
Their first daughter has pre-axial polydactyly – she had two thumbs on one hand – and their second child was born with a cleft palate, they told Fox 43.
Zachary Smith, the father, says that although the family is not a religious one, they saw the image as a sign from above..
“The angel or God or Jesus, however you want to propose it, I look at it as my blessing,” Mr Smith said.
“When I seen it, it almost brought tears to my eyes. I was speechless, I just couldn’t believe it.”
Baby Briella was born on Wednesday.
Mother and daughter are healthy and doing well.


No comments